What is it?!
Pause is using your breath in a specific pattern in order to bring a state change. For example, us busy Momma’s can often times feel stressed, overwhelmed, anxious, angry, tired, frustrated- you name it…we’ll experience it. Even when we turn to sugar or food to fulfill a craving we feel this sense of out of control and loss of willpower. We feel stuck. We feel like we can’t get ourselves out of this crazy state. So, why not use a totally free tool that God blessed each and every one of us with to help us in this area?! OUR BREATH. We can learn to use the power of our breath to help us stop living our life on autopilot. Stop turning to food as a drug. And to stop living a life on repeat.
Why should you care?
Are you addicted to the struggle? You know freaking out at your kids, yelling, being angry? Or how about that fight with food? Addicted to sugar and you feel like you just can’t stop eating? You are so freaking tired and overwhelmed you don’t know where to turn? I hear you, I’ve been there. I know what this is like. It’s. Not. Freaking. Cool.
- What if we didn’t have to live our life on autopilot turning to food, sugar, naps, coffee, wine in order to survive our day (PS this doesn’t mean you can’t have these things, we learn it’s all about the intention behind why we are turning to these things so calm down!!!)
- What if we could get immediate stress reduction and anxiety relief?
- What if you didn’t have to struggle and fight with food?
- What if we could respond to our kiddos instead of reacting out of anger by yelling and freaking out?
- What if we could be more calm?
- What if we showed up as the women we want to be in the marriage that we are in?
- What if we showed up as the Mom we want to be to our kiddos that we are blessed with?
- What if you could actually connect with your emotions? When was the last time you actually felt? If you are anything like me, you’ve lived your life numb to feeling and pushing those feelings down as far as you possible can. Spoiler alert- what we resist persists.
- What if we could release those built up emotions and trauma that have been stuck inside our body for years?
- What if we could have more energy and clarity?
- What if?
Breathwork is a modality used to:
- Clear anxiety
- Release emotional pain and suffering
- Bring your body back to a state of connection and relaxation
Who is it for?
If you struggle with binge eating, emotional eating, over eating, loss of control, anxiety, stress, depression, avoid your emotions, past trauma, struggle to express yourself or have lost trust with yourself… then breath work may just be a perfect fit for you.
Are you ready to experience the power of breath?
Click below to get started with info on online or in person: